Welcome to LiveUniverse, a free-form roleplaying community where your only limitation is your own imagination.
Our Community features a chat server built on Discord, which allows for Play-By-Post and Real-Time Active Chatting gameplay.
Our goal is to create a setting that allows for the greatest roleplaying experience possible for all varying roleplaying styles.
Write stories with other passionate authors, create your own characters, kingdoms and even your own worlds.
The possibilities are endless.
- Update – December 11th, 2017
Happy Holidays Everyone!!
SO much has been happening these last few weeks, despite the fact that some of us had some downtime due to being sick and the holidays around Thanksgiving consuming time, we’re back into the swing of things with some new updates:
- Tons of active games are going on in our Discord! We have games on every continent of Elyu actively running now, if you haven’t signed up yet, come check it out!
- We’re promoting Adoria as our “New Player Friendly Zone” where new players to LiveUniverse and to roleplay as a whole can go to get a sense of the Aries Llayos system, get in character assistance, and out of character creative guidance and development help from seasoned veterans.
- We’re introducing a new format in Elyu’s Kingdom directory for providing players with more demographic related information, so far Burmecia, Adoria and Kenyon have been updated.
- We’re changing the format of the Roleplayer Directory so that you can see what characters people are currently player before viewing their profiles.
- We had welcomed some new players to the site who are under the age of 18 and began implementing the safeguards to make LiveUniverse.co a freeform roleplaying environment safe for all ages (13 and older).
- The Affiliates page has been established and we’ve began reaching out to fellow roleplaying sites and communities to make connections outside of our borders. If you’re interested in becoming an Affiliate of LiveUniverse, send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), we’d love to hear from you!
Thanks to everyone for your hard work lately, you guys make the world go round!
–Yahari, the Administrator
- Update – November 10th, 2017
It’s been a slow going process but – in large – the majority of LiveUniverse has been assembled. We’re still in the process of fleshing out all of the areas of Elyu (and Zhurin!) and we’re encouraging new players to join the community and get their hands dirty in the process!
Do you have a plot hitch that you just have to pitch? A creature you’ve been dying to unleash on an unsuspecting world? Or the urge to lead a community through an intricately crafted event of your own devising?
We’re looking for new members, creators and Game Masters to build upon the setting we’ve designed with you in mind – giving power back to the players so that you can roleplay the way that you’ve always wanted to. Feel free to hop on Discord and give us a shout out, or connect with us via Facebook! We can’t wait to hear from you. 🙂
- We’re in the process of fleshing out the demographics for Elyu’s kingdoms.
- We’ll be adding a race and creature directory soon to help players expand on their playable options.
- More Elyu-related Lore will be coming soon.
- That Burmecian Festival will be coming soon, keep your eyes peeled!
- More updates are being made to the world of Zhurin, be sure to check them out.
- Update – September 15th, 2017
Still working on the site, but slowly and surely it is coming together.
Stay tuned for the announcement about the Awakening Festival in Burmecia that will feature scheduled GM events, live entertainment, carnival games and an inside look for all newbies to LiveUniverse to get their sea legs in the new world!
- Update – August 18th, 2017
A big thank you to everyone who has put in all the time and effort into building, crafting and creating this amazing community. Without your continued support, unique ideas and positive effort we’d never have made it as far as we have and look what’s happening! We’re building bonds between worlds that never fully existed previously as Elyu and Zhurin become part of the Aries Llayos system.
The potentials and possibilities are endless and while Elyu is currently a work-in-progress, keep checking back regularly because we try to update content on a daily basis. At this time, we can say that the site is approximately 50% complete. And we’ll be working hard to get the other half done so we can continue world development!